Simply Sundays (#2)

Simply Sunday is a reading meme at Books for a Delicate Eternity. It’s where you can share your favourite quote of the week; be it from a book, a novella, a short story, a poem, a song – whatever you like!

Quote: “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” - Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
Why Fluffy Reader Sandra chose it:
I believe that love is a thing that should be shared no matter who you are and what you look like from the inside or from the outside. No one is perfect and I guess we all figured that out by now, but you love them despite their flaws and their quirks. That’s what I call true love.

What do you think? Link us to your Simply Sunday post, we'd love to read it!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh WOW that quote is absolutely beautiful! And I love your reason for choosing it, Sandra. It's so beautiful and true.
    Thank you for joining in Simply Sunday! I know I have been an awful host lately (sorry!), but it will be back to normal next week. :)

    ReplyDelete